September 19-12!

        I had a great week! I'm reading Gulliver's travels for a book report. My teachers are all pretty nice. Mom and Dad are dashing some of my christmas dreams.😞 Overall though, it's been a awesome week!

 Star trek junior officer(s) of the week


I really liked Data as a captain. Wished that they had made more of it.

Comments

  1. Because of your affection for the junior officers of Starfleet, I think you should watch Star Trek: Lower Decks. I understand it is the best Star Trek series since the original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I agree Data makes the best captain. Mr Hobson might be right about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horace, should your dad buy a custom domain so we can get rid of the blogspot.com?!? Maybe horacelikesfunlund.com?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Christmas, Horace wants pajamas that look like a Star Trek uniform, not a custom domain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pajamas are pajamas. President Trump used the internet to take over the government. Horace needs to think BIG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts