December 6th-January 6th.
Happy new year! Aunt Anna and Grandma came over. It snowed a LOT. Just in time for a white Christmas. I got a bunch of books, as well as a Star Trek uniform and other stuff. Such as clothes. Which I got a lot of. We all went sleeding, which was huge fun. I even tried to stand up on a sled. I had to jump off, and fell down on my belly and belt bukle after a few seconds of running. It hurt! I am looking forward to 2022. I have two resolutions: to take better care of my teeth, which is going well, and to get to know our neighbors. Dad's is to not eat sweets. Lets see how that goes.

Horace, as always, great blog post. We should work on a plan to increase the supply of sweets in the house to test your father's resolve.
ReplyDeleteSomething like this would be great. What do you think H-man?
sure
DeleteWhen temptation arrives via post you must hold dada accountable when his path of virtue detours to the path of darkness.
DeleteNow that is has arrived, you must hold dada accountable. Accountable!
DeleteI don't know about your gold standard
ReplyDeleteYou can't tempt me. I am committed to the path of virtue.
ReplyDelete