Today I want to know which of these characters from star trek you like best.
Lt. Barclay
or Ensign Ro
Put your anwser in the comments below!
Me Barclay. He is so akward!
This was Horace
I really, thruthfully don't like either. I don't know much of Star Trek and I don't want to.
This was Jane
Ensign Ro!
Who are u
Who are you? Bad guy!
WHO ARE YOU??????????? Btw if you are who I think you are power plant fun land in yo face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You may choose to be hurtful or you may walk the righteous path. Don’t be a bad guy.
Ensign Ro is better.
I agree with the above comment.
Me Barclay. He is so akward!
ReplyDeleteThis was Horace
DeleteI really, thruthfully don't like either. I don't know much of Star Trek and I don't want to.
ReplyDeleteThis was Jane
DeleteEnsign Ro!
ReplyDeleteWho are u
DeleteWho are you? Bad guy!
DeleteWHO ARE YOU??????????? Btw if you are who I think you are
Deletepower plant fun land in yo face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You may choose to be hurtful or you may walk the righteous path. Don’t be a bad guy.
DeleteEnsign Ro is better.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the above comment.
Delete